Monday, June 3, 2019

As we approach National Gun Violence Awareness Day, I wanted to give an update on the Orange Origami Cranes project.

Cranes keep coming in. Thank you for that! Although the project is taking longer than expected, it has also reached further than we could have imagined.  I have received cranes from all over the country and all over the world.  I have lots of cranes left to count.  As of now we have around 20,000 orange origami cranes.

Our current deadline is July 1. If you have cranes to mail in, please send them to
Orange Origami Cranes
PO Box 246
Gloucester, MA 01931

If you need orange origami paper, please let me know.  I have more to share.

If you are having a folding event this weekend, please share photos if you are comfortable doing so.

Thank you for all of your help and support.  

1 comment: